Bill Ostendorf Painting Offers Painting Services You Can Count On!
House Painting Services in the Area You Can Trust
Ask your friends and neighbors in the area which house painters they recommend. Chances are they have heard of the high-quality results achieved by Bill Ostendorf Painting. We pride ourselves on being the best house painters in Northwest Arkansas, Bella Vista, Bentonville, and Springdale. We are conveniently located near you and have been serving the area since 1994
Our house painting services will help you rediscover the beauty in your home. We will work with you to find the "wow" in color selection. From home trim painting to deck refinishing, we have the expertise to provide house painting services that amaze and delight. Call 479-586-9449 today. Ask us about customer reviews for Northwest Arkansas, Bella Vista, Bentonville, and Springdale or the area locations.
8 Reasons to Choose Bill Ostendorf Painting for House Painting Services
- Fast and affordable house painting services from Bill Ostendorf Painting in the area
- Cost conscious painting quotes
- Scheduling that puts you first
- Minimal disruption to your life
- Meticulous prep work
- Amazing artistry in every stroke
- Final walk through to find those final touches
- Clean up that leaves your home looking great
Start with a Free Quote
At Bill Ostendorf Painting, we are happy to give you a free quote. The cost of painting your home can be one of the top factors in selecting a painting contractor. Some painting companies in the area only provide a "ballpark" estimate. But at Bill Ostendorf Painting we try to provide an estimate that covers the full cost including the price of painting and materials. Feel confident that you understand the complete cost of painting your house when you work with Bill Ostendorf Painting. Call us today at 479-586-9449 to request a free estimate.
Exterior and Interior House Painting Services by Bill Ostendorf Painting in the Area
Exterior house painting is the most effective way to boost the curb appeal of your house. Bill Ostendorf Painting makes it more affordable than ever for homeowners in the area to get that dream home look. It feels great to pull into your driveway and enjoy feeling confident about your home's exterior. We can also help you extend that experience to your home's interior. Our team of highly experienced interior painting professionals deliver quality results, so you get that "Wow Factor" on the interior of your home too.
Bill Ostendorf Painting's 10 Step Solution for Pre-Painting Success
The process to getting that dream home look starts before any paint is applied.
- Bill Ostendorf Painting provides a true cost estimate that truly covers the cost of painting your home.
- We put a face to our estimates. A Bill Ostendorf Painting painting professional will discuss your expectations before any painting begins.
- Bill Ostendorf Painting customers also recommend us because of our fast scheduling. You will never hear us say, "we'll get back to you when we can." Not only do we schedule your home painting project quickly we also provide you with a project timeline to help minimize inconvenience.
- Every homeowner is unique. You have your own vision and expectation. You can lean on the expertise of Bill Ostendorf Painting professionals to help you select colors and processes to achieve the absolute best results.
- Pre-painting prep is critical to getting a crisp flawless finish.
- Caulking holes and gaps ensures there are no visual bumps or divots.
- Priming all the painted surfaces to ensure your home has a uniform finish.
- Covering furniture and floors to protect your home.
- Keeping the lines of communication open through the entire painting project.
Bill Ostendorf Painting understands the painting process is just as important as color selection. From knockdown to faux finishes to flawlessly smooth walls we go the extra mile to make sure your walls look perfect. The application of matte, semi-gloss and gloss paint all require a unique set of specialty tools and expertise to give walls and trim the desired look.
How Much Will It Cost to Paint My House?
"How much will it cost to paint my house?" is the most common question we get. As you prepare for your personal estimate, think about some of the other questions you may want to ask. Here are some of the topics you may want to consider discussing with our expert estimator.
- What is the cost of painting cost per square foot in the area?
- Does repairing wood and other exterior surfaces cost extra?
- What if the weather is too cold or rainy?
- Are there yearly services I should think about to preserve my home's exterior paint?
- How should I prepare my house before Bill Ostendorf Painting's painting professionals arrive?
The Cost of Painting Your House Isn't Just Money, It's Also Time
Our painting services are based on years of experience. Our team knows how to avoid disrupting your day-to-day life and we schedule the different stages of the painting project appropriately. Homeowners in the area can be confident they are getting the highest quality painting service without any hassle. Our services don't just save you money on the cost of painting your home they also save you time. We take care of the painting, so you can continue doing what is most important to you. When you are ready to schedule your free painting estimate, contact us at 479-586-9449.
Bill Ostendorf Painting: The Best House Painters In The
Bill Ostendorf Painting's dependable exterior and interior painting services address a variety of surfaces and materials. The weather and elements in the area including Northwest Arkansas, Bella Vista, Bentonville and Springdale can cause damage to your home's interior and exterior. Helping your home, deck and fencing to combat the effects of the local elements requires the right tools and expertise. Let Bill Ostendorf Painting develop the best plan of action to protect and beautify your home, fence, or deck. We offer everything from power washing to remove mold and grime to specialty equipment for applying paint to new types of high-tech vinyl siding. Call us today at 479-586-9449.
Ask us about Fine Paints of Europe and the benefits of using 5-star paint!
Why should I prime walls if the walls are already painted?
If inexpensive paint is on the walls, the first coat of paint "soaks" into the walls instead of building a film on the surface. This affects long term wash-ability. When using Eurolux from Fine Paints of Europe, I highly recommend re-priming with Hollandlac oil primer. Cheap paint is a very poor foundation for good paint.
Do I need to use a high quality paint on ceilings?
For bathrooms with showers yes, other rooms $28.00-$32.00 per gallon is fine.
Why do you recommend re-priming, pre-primed woodwork?
Pre-primed woodwork is low quality and chalky. This is a very poor foundation for a latex or oil enamel. The paint will still cover in 2 coats over a low quality primer, however wash-ability will be limited. Request a separate quote for re-priming. When spraying primer the cost is very reasonable.
Why do you recommend sanding decking boards, hand rails and steps instead of power washing?
Sanding with 80 grit sandpaper allows for better adhesion. This is important since water sits on flat surfaces, decking boards, steps, and handrails.
Who will be doing the work at my house?
Myself and one other painter with over 10 years experience will do all the work. This ensures consistent quality for every client. I will never subcontract or use inexperienced painters on any project.